Lehigh Landing consists of two 32′ clear height concrete tilt-up shell and interior steel framed buildings with metal deck/steel bar joist roofs and shallow spread footings.
The buildings are being designed as warm shells for future warehouse, fabrication and office uses.
• 42,000 SF
• 35 Car Spaces
• 5 Docks
• 2 Drive-In Doors
• 50′ Speed Bay
• 27,500 SF
• 45 Car Spaces
• On track to have permitted drawings by the end of the year.
• Facilities could be operational by year end 2023.
New construction of this size is rare and only possible due to its location in the City of Allentown’s Neighborhood Improvement Zone (NIZ). The NIZ also allows for competitive lease rates and tenant improvement allowances for qualified businesses.
• Good connectivity with easy access to I-78 and Route 22.
• Proximity to RJ Corman Railroad for transloading and rail distribution.
• Riverside Drive location provides enhanced movement through a critical freight corridor and proximity to the local workforce in Allentown.
Douglas Kelly, CCIM
(610) 332-7320, EXT 1